I’ve been working behind the scenes on a new project. It’s not ready yet, but when it is, it’s going to be great. I’m super excited about it.
The best part?
It’s as much for you as it is for me, and it won’t cost you a dime.
Sign up below to stay in the loop.
By signing up, you’ll also get my free report, Small Tweak, Big Changes to help you market your books. You can also use the links below to access several of my author resources or scroll down to learn more about me. I look forward to connecting with you!
More About Me
I am an internationally best-selling and award-winning author. I helped found TrainingAuthors.com with Shelley Hitz in early 2013. I worked as a full-time author coach there until I resigned in 2015 to spend more time with my family. You can read my full story here.
I still enjoy working from home where I can spend my time writing, brainstorming, and encouraging those around me. I have been writing all my life and was first published when I was a junior in high school. My desire is to help other Christian authors successfully publish and market their books while continuing to author, contribute to, and market multiple book marketing and faith-based books myself – and to have fun doing it!
I currently work with authors in the following places online:
- The Christian Book Academy: I am a mentor for the CBA and help authors in their private Facebook group.
- The Christian Women Writer’s Club: I am a member of the management staff for this club. I organize anthologies, publish story starters, and contribute in other ways when needed.
- The Christian Indie Author Network: I am a moderator for one of their many Facebook groups.
- Authors Aflame: I write articles for this up and coming membership site.
I am an introvert by nature, however, after working with an extrovert for years, I have amassed quite the speaking history. I spoke locally on a regular basis until recently. My featured author presentations include:
- Small Tweaks = Big Changes: Adjusting your marketing to get results you can see
- Building a Book Marketing Plan (that works for you)
- Optimizing Your Book for Amazon
- 7 Proven Ways to get Honest Book Reviews
Select Past Media Appearances
- The Author Hangout – How to Market a Book
- The Writing Coach with Kevin T. Johns
- The Publishing Profits Podcast Show
- Write 2B Read with Ani Alexander
- SoulKation Podcast with Logan Rena
- The Write Stuff Radio with Parker J. Cole
You can find out more about my speaking here.
In addition to my book publications, I have had featured articles in the Christian Women’s Voice magazine, U Matter Magazine, the Colorado Author League newsletter, and on multiple other blogs and websites.