Once again I am partnering with the Christian Women Writer’s Club (CWWC) to put together a Christian holiday collection. This book will be published by 4Radiance Publishing House, and any proceeds earned will be donated to the CWWC. If you have never contributed to an anthology before, they can be a huge benefit to you as an author. Some of the benefits include:
- Name Recognition
- Increased Amazon Rankings
- No Publishing or Marketing Costs
- A Whole Team Working With You
- Introduce Your Writing To New Readers
- And More
This holiday collection is sponsored by the Christian Women’s Writer’s Club. All proceeds will be used by the club for scholarships, prizes, advertising, marketing, etc. The CWWC will also be paying for the editing of this book. You can learn more about the club and become a CWWC member here.
This anthology is part of The Faith & Fancy Christmas Series. It is a three-book series published by 4Radiance Publishing House.
Series titles include:
- Christmas Hearts (2018)
- Ribbons & Bows (2019)
- Christmas In The Snow (2020)
While the first book was published in 2018, it will be getting a new cover when we launch book two in November. We will do a cover reveal for both books between the time submissions close in August and the launch date in November.
*This information is subject to change.
If you’d like to contribute to this holiday collection, you can submit your entry below. But first, here are a few do’s and don’ts…
You Can Submit
- Anything with a Christmas holiday theme
- Inspirational Novellas / Novelettes (preferably 20k words or less – if you already have a longer novella written, just let me know)
- Christian / Clean Short Stories
- Deleted Holiday Scenes from Christian or Clean Reads
- Previously Published Works
- Christmas Devotionals
- Christmas Memories
- Your Favorite Holiday Traditions
- A Christmas Quote
- Multiple Entries
- Work Written By You
You Cannot Submit
- Work you do not own the rights to publish
- Any work containing foul language
- Full-length novels or manuscripts
- Anything unrelated to Christmas
Submissions for the 2019 holiday collection close August 1st, 2019. Submission does not guarantee publication.
If you have any questions, please contact me here or via email.
Note: Please keep your author bio < 100 words (and no more than 2 paragraphs).
If you use a Bible verse, please note the translation you use.
More information will be added to this page as it becomes available.